Requirements due to COVID-19
- Mask is mandatory, social distancing 6 feet is required if possible
- Temperature may be checked before service
- Hand washing with soap for 20 sec/disinfection at salon
- The number of people at the salon will be limited: We do not recommend bringing any friends/ family members inside unless emergency.
- Client should consider rescheduling an appointment if they have a cough, a running nose, a fever, are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined, or have been around anyone exhibiting symptoms within the past 14 days. If any of these apply, the service will not be provided to the client. Client is responsible for last minute cancellation/no show fee.
- Must maintain social distancing: consultation will be provided before service. Consultation fee may apply. Only emergency conversation during the service.
- We stay strong for 24 hours cancellation policy. If client is late, we will do our best to accommodate. If we are not able to accommodate client who is late, appointment will be canceled or rescheduled. Client is responsible for last minute cancellation/no show fee.
- We keep the right to refuse service to anyone/ for clients who failled to show up, canceled their appointments last minute 2 or more times.
- Sorry no refunds.
As we have a high volume of clients we required a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation.
Please inform us of any changes to appointment within 24 hours of appointment time. We reserve this time exclusively for you treatment therefore require 24 hours notice to have the chance to consult our waiting list and fill in this time frame with another appointment. Any NO-SHOWS, last minute/same day cancellations will be charged as a no show and charged as follows: Any 3rd party coupons will be redeemed if applicable or client will be charged 50% of the full price of the service booked. This policy has been put in place so that cancellation fees to clients may not be necessary. We are always happy to re-schedule your appointment with at least 24 hours advanced notice. Please make sure and contact us should you need to re-schedule.
Due to our high volume of scheduled appointments/walk-ins, We can only hold appointments for 10 minutes as each appointment time is exact to the service. This being said if the 10 minute grace time has lapsed the appointment is considered a no show and is charged as such (50% of the full price of service booked).